So. Much. Going. On. Where in the world do I start?
- Enrolled our boys in a private school for the next two years.
- Became a Permanent Cosmetics technician, joined a salon (find me on FB!)
- Started to sell our house/buy a new house, then changed our minds.
- Found out David’s not out of the woods with his cancer and has to have more PET scans and more. Next week is FULL of appointments.
- Found out Xander has Post Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS).
- Found out Xander has an immune deficiency.
- Found out Charlie is allergic to barley.
- Started a publishing company where we will adapt traditional books for the special needs teens and adults. (find us on FB!)
- Hired writers, an editor, art director, lawyer and more for Ash Books.
- Started work on a new book!
- Have been seriously procrastinating working on the new book.
- Xander started gamma globulin infusions today, which he’ll get every three weeks, possibly for the rest of his life.
- David presented an amazing bit of technology he created for hackers and Alexa at Black Hat.
- I’ve gained weight.
- And I want MORE chocolate. And marshmallows.
What about you? What’s new with YOU?